|Cooking with an air fryer is a healthy alternative to deep-frying using oil. Hot air fryers use heated air instead of hot oil to cook food. The best air fryers for home use all make use of Rapid Air Technology for frying your food with minimal or no oil.
|A deep fryer is an important appliance in your home or business. You can use the appliance in preparing different types of foods including: vegetables, meat, cheese and even bread:
At first look,air fryers and deep fryers seem to be very comparative. Both give normal food a flavorful taste and crunchy outside. Notwithstanding, the strategy a deep fryer utilizes is vastly different from that of an air fryer, which coats food with a smidgen of oil at that point shoots it with hot air. In the event that you cherish conventional browned nourishment, the deep fryer could be your most solid option. In case you’re more wellbeing cognizant and need to accomplish comparative outcomes without altogether surrendering that unmistakable broiled taste and surface, an air fryer could be the ideal decision. Here we compare Air Fryer vs Deep Fryer.
Advantages of Air Fryer vs Deep Fryer
- The natural healthy fats and oils are ideal for this frying. If you want an oily taste and appearance, you can stuff your food with walnut oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil among others. There is no limit as far as healthy gourmet cooking oils for hot air frying are concerned.
- As mentioned earlier, the hassles that come with deep frying are highly reduced or completely eliminated in some aspects when this method is employed.
- Air frying is economic. Cooking oils and fats cost you much, especially where deep frying is involved. Imagine a case where you enjoy sweet food yet you end up saving all that which you would have spent on cooking oil.
Advantages of Deep Fryer vs Air Fryer
Deep frying is ideal for making a variety of foods in a style that is most appealing. When you go out to a restaurant and order an appetizer, you know what I’m talking about. Appetizers are what I usually look forward to the most when eating out. Chances are the appetizers you crave the most are deep fried. At home, you can cook a variety of foods and tasty treats with deep frying that you can’t with other methods. Here are some foods that are ideal for deep frying:
- Friend fries
- Onion rings
- Cheese fritters
- Mozzarella sticks
- Fried fish sticks
- Fried chicken tenders or cutlets
- Scotch eggs
- Fried zucchini disks
- Potato chips
- Banana or pineapple fritters
- Fried Mexican ice cream
- Friend pastries
So these are the main advantages of using your deep fryer to do your cooking. If you want to cook food quicker that is more tender and has more flavor, than you should break out the old deep fryer or invest in a new one. Once you experience foods cooked in the deep fryer then you know about Air Fryer vs Deep Fryer, and it’s hard to go back to the other convention ways of cooking.